Parking On Campus at SRU
If you attend this university and have a car on campus, you know what the situation is with parking and have your own thoughts on it. To me, it feels like there isn't enough resident parking half of the time and I get stuck having to walk to my building from the open parking lot by the baseball field. That walk sucks especially now that it's getting cold and it makes me feel like I can't leave or else I'll be stuck in the same position. The fact that lots end up full could be that freshman are allowed a vehicle on campus as well as the enrollment rates here rising a ton. It was a mess the first few weeks with people parking on the grass and pretty much wherever they wanted. I guess I'm asking you guys how you feel about this, at least those of you who still live on campus and have a car. Do you think freshman should be allowed cars still, or should the university make more parking spots available for residents?
There is not enough parking on campus for anyone here. I would say that I think that the campus needs to create more parking lots for students to park.
ReplyDelete