Transferring to SRU

If I'm being honest, I didn't even apply to SRU or see it as an option as a senior in high school. My career goals were also a little different at the time. I attended Penn State Behrend with a major in Kinesiology and planned to either take the route of physical therapy or athletic training. As the year went on, some things led me to lean towards the PE route of my major. While I could've continued on this route at Penn State, it would have required me to go to main campus this year already as it wasn't a major fully offered at Behrend. This would've costed me a lot in tuition and would've put me four hours from home. I spent time looking into the program here at SRU and I fell in love with the opportunity in front of me. It was an awesome program that was closer to home and would be beneficial for my future, plus I wasn't forced to leave all of my friends from Behrend behind completely. I'm grateful that I ended up here, and I'm really excited for the next three years in this program!

Comments

  1. I think that it is great that you chose to come to SRU. This campus is wonderful and it's great that you didn't have to leave your friends behind.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Parking On Campus at SRU

Stay safe on weekends at SRU!